If you are planning to create a virtual tour to attract new customers/students then planning is very important. A well-done virtual tour is more than just a series of pictures clipped together; it should tell a story. You can start planning a virtual tour by considering the following questions:
- Ask repeat visitors/customers why they come back?
- Ask new visitors/customers why they decided to come?
- What makes your geography, history or culture unique?
- What are most common question visitors ask during their stay?
- Identify 5 interesting things visitors can do during their stay?
- What is the easiest way to get to your location?
- Are their seasonal difference to your area?
Planning your virtual tour around these concepts will better engage your viewers. It will help them visualize their experience before they arrive and get the most of their stay.